Salesforce Architect's Handbook
A Comprehensive End-to-End Solutions GuidePaperback Engels 2021 9781484266304
Take a deep dive into the architectural approach, best practices, and key considerations needed to comprehend, evaluate, and design an efficient, scalable, and sustainable Salesforce-based solution.
This book takes a comprehensive look at the seven architectural domains that must be considered when architecting a Salesforce-based solution and equips you to develop the artifacts needed for an end-to-end enterprise architecture blueprint for Salesforce implementation and DevOps.
This must-have handbook helps Salesforce professionals implement and manage Salesforce in their organization. You will learn Salesforce architecture: solution architecture, data architecture, security architecture, integration architecture, identity and access management architecture, and strategies that can be used for Salesforce-based mobile applications.
In addition to the main architecture concepts, the book also offers industry best practices and the recommended framework for approaching, managing, delivering, and continuously improving a Salesforce solution using its Salesforce Development & Deployment Lifecycle.
What You Will Learn
- Get a detailed overview of the Salesforce multi-tenant, metadata-driven architectural framework and the under-the-hood technology stack that supports Salesforce
- Know the seven architecture domains, their intricacies, and the considerations needed within each when designing a Salesforce solution
- Have an architectural mindset and the artifacts needed to architect an end-to-end enterprise-level implementation of Salesforce
- Be familiar with the most common Salesforce products, licenses, AppExchange products, and the key considerations of using out-of-the-box declarative capabilities vs custom programmatic capabilities of Salesforce
- Understand data architecture design considerations that include data modeling in Salesforce, identifying and mitigating large data volume concerns, and the key considerations for data migration and data archiving strategies
- Understand security architecture considerations related to securing data within Salesforce and the various approaches to allow or restrict sharing and visibility from within Salesforce
- Understand integration architecture considerations that provide an overview of the integration patterns and the integrations solutions that can be used with Salesforce to connect Salesforce with a remote system hosted on-premises, on the cloud, or by third-party solution providers
- Understand identity and access management architectural considerations across the 9 stages of an identity and access management lifecycle
- Be aware of the strategies available to design mobile solutions with Salesforce and the options available for Salesforce mobile architecture
- Employ the principles of the DevOps & Development Lifecycle needed for an ideal state Salesforce implementation
Who This Book Is For
Professionals interested in implementing, optimizing, and architecting Salesforce solutions enterprise-wide; Salesforce implementation (SI) partners needing a detailed playbook for architecting and delivering successful Salesforce solutions; Salesforce admins, developers, and architects looking for a one-stop educational resource to mastering the Salesforce architect domains or those pursuing the Salesforce architecture domain certification exams, including the Salesforce Certified Technical Architect (CTA) board exam
Geef uw waardering
The Art of Artifacts
Salesforce Application Architecture
Salesforce Data Architecture
Salesforce Security Architecture
Salesforce Integration Architecture
Salesforce Identity and Access Management Architecture
Salesforce Mobile Architecture
Salesforce Development and Deployment Lifecycle
Aanbevolen live events...
Amsterdam Business Forum 2023
Mensen die dit boek kochten, kochten ook...
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan