Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez is an award-winning thought-leader in project management, recognised by Thinkers50.Meer over Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez
Lead Successful ProjectsPaperback Engels 2019 9780241395479
Are you struggling to juggle multiple projects? Do you often lose control of your budget? Does communicating your progress to the rest of your team cause you undue stress? Project management is an essential skill for anyone who needs to get things done in any organisation, and is absolutely critical for anyone leading strategic change.
In 'Lead Successful Projects' Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez introduces a simplified but strategic approach to project management developed over the last 20 years coaching executives, managers and MBAs. Learn how to break down your project into manageable elements, define smart goals and meet them in this concise and practical guide to project success.
Geef uw waardering
1. The emergence of projects
2. What are projects?
3. Reinventing project management
4. Principle #1: Everything starts with ideation
5. Principle #2: A clear purpose informs and inspires
6. Principle #3: The sponsor is both advocate and accountable
7. Principle #4: Customer needs drive the solution
8. Principle #5: Realistic planning involves both ambition and pragmatism
9. Principle #6: The perfect is the enemy of the good
10. Principle #7: Well-managed uncertainty is a source of advantage
11. Principle #8: Stakeholder involvement is required and continual
12. Principle #9: A high-performing team and culture are indicators of the health and resilience of a project
13. Principle #10: Project-driven organizations build capability to deliver change
14. From project manager to project leader
15. Start thriving with your projects
Aanbevolen live events...
Amsterdam Business Forum 2023
Mensen die dit boek kochten, kochten ook...
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan